PLEASE CONSIDER DONATING
Information on new US Tax laws in support of giving.
Please consider donating by clicking the Donate button, or using Amazon Smile. Thank you.
We will use your contribution to
- sponsor workshops for faculty using SIMIODE materials,
- bring together developers who create SIMIODE materials,
- spread the word about SIMIODE at regional and national meetings,
- run regional and national student modeling competitions,
- develop and enhance our web community, and
- reach out to others with our modeling-first differential equations approach.
Please read our Mission Statement for full details on our effort.
Board members, Director, editors, authors, reviewers, and referees serve without financial compensation.
If you value what we are doing at SIMIODE we welcome and appreciate your donation.
You can donate by check made out to SIMIODE. Send your check to:
Cornwall NY 12518 USA.
Please provide your full name, affiliation, and mailing address. We will send you a personal thank you note with full receipt, acknowledging your generosity, and list your name and affiliation on our Contributor List.
If you donate through PayPal you will receive a receipt for tax purposes and we will also send you a personal letter of appreciation and list your name and affiliation on our Contributor List.
We believe SIMIODE offers an excellent way to teach differential equations using modeling as the key motivator and we appreciate your support of that approach and our efforts to lead. Thank you.
Brian Winkel, Director@SIMIODE.org