The Logistic Differential Equation. Notes. 7 pp.
Goals from the notes:
• MATH: To analyze the behavior of solutions of an ordinary differential equation geometrically .
• MATH: To analyze stability behavior of equilibria of an ordinary differential equation geometrically
• MATH: To introduce a basic numerical technique for approximation solutions to differential equations.
• MATH: To draw and interpret bifurcation diagrams.
• BIO: To explore the logistic model, and variations by introducing harvesting.
• COMP: To use MAPLE to analyze an ordinary differential equation
Keywords: model, differential equation, logistic, harvest, Maple, bifurcation, numerical methods
Cite this work
Researchers should cite this work as follows: